2021-2022 Information tours:
Check back in the fall!
New Student Start Dates:
Satellite Application Form (Northshore School District site – Programs)
- complete the Satellite Application Form
- complete the Transportation Form
- attach an attendance summary
- turn in to school counselor
WaNIC Application Form (Non-Northshore School District – Programs)
- visit http://wanic.org. for courses and online application
- must visit the class
Washington Community and Technical Colleges
Options for earning credits outside of Northshore School District review Approved Providers List by Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- may earn up to 2.00 credits outside of the Northshore School District
State Assessment Requirements
Naviance Family Connection
- Naviance student portal called Family Connection
- Your username is your student number and password is your birthday in 8 digits (MM/DD/YYYY)
The Career and College Readiness program offers a wide variety of courses and programs for all students. Each Career and College Readiness course meets occupational education credit requirements.