Resources for Families & Schools
Please review this information with your family and act on the suggestions. You may want to print the documents too and place them in an easy to find area in your household. If you are concerned about a student, please reach out to your school counseling team for help or use the resources listed below:
Crisis supports are also available if your student is concerned for themselves or others.
- Teen Link can be reached daily from 6-10 PM at 1-866-833-6546
The following resources are for anyone and can be reached 24/7, 365 days a year:
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Worried about someone on social media? Support on Social Media - Lifeline
- The 24-hr Crisis Line:1-866-427-4747
- The Crisis Text Line can be reached via SMS 24/7— simply text “HEAL” to 741-741.
- The Prevention Coalition: http://thepreventioncoalition.org/