Have you ever wondered what you can do to help at SAS? Looking for something that doesn’t take a lot of time or money?
There are lots of options:
- Share a craft, talent or passion with the kids. Contact Donna about doing a Friday session.
- Tax deductible donations can be made to SAS through Northshore Schools FoundationOpens a New Window.. Be sure to put "SAS" at the bottom of the form so the money goes directly to the school.
- Many companies (For example: Microsoft and Boeing) will match monetary donations and/or volunteer hours. Ask HR if you have a program.
- Link your Target, Safeway, Bartell Drug and Haggen cards to SAS and the school will receive automatic donations each year!
- Collect aluminum cans! SAS recycles aluminum cans as a big part of their fundraising. Ask your friends family and even work to save their cans for you, and then send them to school with your student.
- Join your local PTSA. Most of the secondary PTSA’s support SAS, so support them by joining.