Northshore School District utilizes a parent portal called ParentVUE. The following information can be accessed through ParentVUE.
• Class Schedules
• Health Conditions Information
• Course History
• Graduation Status
• School Information
• Demographic Information
Here are some additional ParentVUE features for parents:
• View and request updates to student demographic data electronically
• View up-to-date attendance information
• Option to receive emails when tardies or absences are entered for their student
• View student's modified course history and graduation requirements
• Send email to their student's teacher(s)
• View and request updates to their student's health conditions
• View a school calendar
• View previous reporting term progress or report cards
A single username and password allows parents to access all their children's information, regardless of the grade level or school of attendance.
What you can do when signing in to Online Payments:
• Pay outstanding fines and fees
• Purchase Yearbooks
To Set UP an Account
- Parents will need an account Activation Key (for ParentVUE) or PIN (for online payments) that will be provided by the school to create an account. Please contact Diana Oleson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Beth Schoen at email@example.com to request your Activation Key and/or PIN (for Online Payments) and detailed information on how to sign in.
- SAS is very excited to offer this to our families and we look forward to getting you set up soon.
Have more questions or need additional assistance? Please contact Diana Oleson or Beth Schoen at (425) 408-6601.
Free and Reduced Meals Program
Applications for the free and reduced school lunch program may be submitted at any time during the school year and families must reapply each school year. For uninterrupted benefits, applications for the current school year must be received at SAS or the Northshore School District Office no later than the end of September. Paper copies of the application are available in the SAS main office.
For more information, visit the District's Food and Nutrition Page.