• Class Schedules
• Health Conditions Information
• Course History
• Graduation Status
• School Information
• Demographic Information
Here are some additional ParentVUE features for parents:
• View and request updates to student demographic data electronically
• View up-to-date attendance information
• Option to receive emails when tardies or absences are entered for their student
• View student's modified course history and graduation requirements
• Send email to their student's teacher(s)
• View and request updates to their student's health conditions
• View a school calendar
• View previous reporting term progress or report cards
A single username and password allows parents to access all their children's information, regardless of the grade level or school of attendance.
What you can do when signing in to Online Payments:
• Pay outstanding fines and fees
• Purchase Yearbooks
To Set UP an Account
- Parents will need an account Activation Key (for ParentVUE) or PIN (for online payments) that will be provided by the school to create an account. Please contact Diana Oleson at email@example.com or Beth Schoen at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Activation Key and/or PIN (for Online Payments) and detailed information on how to sign in.
- SAS is very excited to offer this to our families and we look forward to getting you set up soon.
Have more questions or need additional assistance? Please contact Diana Oleson or Beth Schoen at (425) 408-6601.
Applications for the National School Lunch Program/School Breakfast Program were mailed to all NSD families in mid-August and are also available at the Attendance Office. Applications may be submitted at any time during the school year. Families must reapply each school year. For uninterrupted benefits, applications for 2015-2016 must be received at SAS no later than September 26th or the Northshore District Office no later than September 30th.